Greek Yogurt Cheesecake (Two ingredients, Low Carb, No-Bake)

As you may know from my cooking philosophy, I try not to allow myself to learn how to bake desserts, because I don't want to enable myself to do so whenever I have a craving! I also believe in having a few simple, healthy, 5-ingredient or less recipes up my sleeve in case I get a craving I just can't shake. Enter this Low Carb Greek Yogurt Cheesecake. It has two ingredients: Greek yogurt and jello pudding. Mix them together, and the tang from the yogurt blends with the sweetness of the pudding in a way that really tastes like cheesecake.

This is a great way to trick yourself into getting your protein and probiotics. Hell, you could even eat this for breakfast!

Low Carb Greek Yogurt Cheesecake
Jello sugar-free pudding mix (the small 1 oz box). Any flavor you want. My favorites are vanilla and lemon.
16 oz container fat-free Greek yogurt

Mix the two ingredients together however is easiest for you: mixer, blender, food processor. Unless you have a super-buff arm, you probably won't be able to do this by hand because it's really thick. Distribute into individual serving containers or a large bowl. Delicious on its own or with fruit. If you're not concerned about carbs, you could serve it in a Graham cracker crust or simply crumble Graham crackers on top.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts